This page will be updated with our new curriculum soon
Think then Click
E-Safety Rules for John Ray Junior School
- We ask permission before using the Internet.
- We only use websites that an adult has chosen.
- We tell an adult if we see anything we are uncomfortable with.
- We immediately close any webpage we are not sure about.
- We only e-mail people an adult has approved.
- We send e-mails that are polite and friendly.
- We never give out personal information or passwords.
- We never arrange to meet anyone we don’t know.
- We do not open e-mails sent by anyone we don’t know.
- We do not use Internet chat rooms.
You can download the Vodaphone Digital magazine
Please make sure your child stays safe when using the internet. The following websites will give you up to date information.
Better internet for kids Click here
CEOP's Thinkuknow Click here
Help Keeping Children Safe on the Internet Click here